Are you wondering what your life is about or how to navigate it?
Wonder why you did not trust that feeling or simple knowing? Unsure what to do next or feeling afraid?
Have you been curious about intuition and what that means for you? Do you want to be connected to a constant inner guide – your intuition – your birthright?
And are you curious about the Wild Woman, the uncontrollable wise hag in the forest who lives as she wishes and can teach you deep and abiding lessons for your life?
All women are welcome to join us on this weekend workshop as we embark on a very special journey of story, myth, wonder, creativity, sharing, process, nature and community.
Investment $260 (full) $195 (concession)
A $250 deposit will secure your place, payable by clicking on the link to the left. For any questions, call 0407 650 026 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pickups and drop offs at Gold Coast Airport can be arranged. Please contact Phoenix.
Please note: we only have small groups usually 8-12 people, smaller than most family get-togethers. The utmost hygiene and precautionary sensible measures are taken without compromising the safe, caring, connected atmosphere. Anyone who needs to cancel before the workshop because of flu symptoms may have a full refund.
Cancellation policy for this workshop: Refundable – less 15% admin/bank fees if cancelled 30 days before the workshop or 50% refundable less admin/banking fees 14 days before the workshop begins. No refund 14 days before the workshop begins, during or after the workshop.
We emerge with an embodied experience of inner knowing, realizing that we are all provided with insight and intuition but all too often we judge it or dismiss it. By reclaiming our intuition and meeting the Wild Woman within we can fully into our own womanly feminine power and a far more fulfilled and purposeful life.
Over the weekend we journey into ourselves and connect with others, while immersing and exploring the creation of safe space, storytelling, narrative, process, creativity play, doll making, art therapy, dance and shadow work.
Using a variety of modalities such as narrative, mat work, art expression one can enter a space on a deeper, personal level to express emotions while discovering their authenticity
You will have the opportunity to:
- Explore aspects of yourself including life death and rebirth.
- Explore, discover reclaim your intuition
- Utilise your creativity
- Explore, through story and narrative, aspects of your psyche.
- Allow and have clarity around your own innate wisdom and what that means for you. Allowing space for transformation and healing.
- Explore the wild woman within and on a deeper level where the goddess awaits.
- Be supported and witnessed within a group, which can allow a deeper connection of who you are in the moment and to release what no longer is serving of you.
- Expand your ability to connect with yourself and others in different ways
- Explore aspects of the sacred feminine in connection
- Deepen awareness of your priorities and values and how to stand firmly in them in the world with compassion and personal power
- Connect with nature in exciting and profound ways
- Touch upon the wild nature in us all
- Move forward with understanding and awareness to make positive changes in your life
- Trust and safe space
- Connection, deep listening and inner awareness
- Individual and group work
- Process work
- Art & creativity
- Shadow work
- Embodiment and movement
- Sharing and circle time
- Connection to self, others and nature
- Bring back and acknowledgement of power
This weekend is also a wonderful intro to the 7-day Heroine’s Journey and the Doll of Intuition you make is also a powerful item to connect with deeper after the workshop and bring to the Heroine’s Journey a few weeks later for those embarking on that mythological journey.
Phoenix Arrien has over 20 years experience, providing sacred transformation and healing spaces for people to transform, heal and self-discover. Her training and experience includes Aus indigenous healing, Native American & Sth American healing, Maori and Cherokee bodywork, dance/movement, Adventure-based Counselling, Process Work, Voice Dialogue, Healing Ecology, Deep Ecology, writing and meditation. She believes that safe space, sacred process, loving community and non-judgemental presence allows healing and transformation to emerge and deep profound change to occur.
Liz Kinnane is a committed, passionate women who believes in the importance of holding space for another, while they immerse into greater exploration of their own innate wisdom. The 3 years lived experience of Phoenix & Mike’s workshops/retreats have been life changing for her. She is continuing to expand her insights and knowledge by attending the facilitated training with Phoenix at Innate Wisdom Connection. Liz has been a child educator for over 30 years holding space for developing children and management of childcare centres across Geelong and Melbourne. With a Master of Art Therapy, Initatic Art Therapy and clay field, Sand Play, she has worked as a Counsellor, Psychotherapist and Art Therapist for over 14years in private practice and in agencies. Liz loves being authentic with people and working with them at their pace.