If you are one of those people who are sick and tired of always struggling to make ends meet, to pay bills and who feels that there is never enough money to go around, then this workshop is for you.
Abundant living starts with a shift in mindset.
Most of us are conditioned from an early age to live with a mindset of scarcity. Each day we get bombarded with advertisements and TV shows which tell us that we are not OK unless we spend lots of money on the various products and services they sell. As a result, whatever our income level we often believe that we don’t have enough.
This powerful belief then becomes an unconscious driver in our lives, sabotaging our choices and actions to ensure that it really is true that we don’t have enough.
On the Abundant Living Workshops you will have an opportunity to go deep and to heal the wounds which give rise to these limiting beliefs and to identify and overcome any unconscious ‘silent saboteurs’ that keep you in scarcity.
You are invited to:
- discover that, like the birds, animals, trees and plants, you are born with a divine beauty and have a place in this world that is your birthright
- move from a mindset of scarcity to a mindset of abundance
- uncover and heal old patterns of belief and behaviour which hold you back
- be held in a supportive, loving community who want you to flourish
- start or extend a daily practice of gratitude
- taste and fully experience what it means to live abundantly
Here’s the paradox: The people who most need this workshop will have the most resistance!
If you are struggling with a scarcity mindset, then you will be thinking things like:
- I can’t afford it
- This can’t work because the only way to be abundant is to have …. (a list of things which I don’t have, such as more money, qualifications, connections, brains, good looks).
- This may work for some people, but not for me because I’m different
- Looks interesting, maybe I’ll do it later when I’m not so short of money/time
- I don’t need to do this because soon my luck will change and my plan to get rich will succeed
If you find yourself thinking those thoughts, the consider whether they are valid, or if this is another way your unconscious mind is sabotaging you to keep you in a place of scarcity.
The outer work (in the world) is only as effective as the inner work we are prepared to do.
Welcome to a lifetime of abundance, fulfillment, joy and gratitude.