Are you wondering what your life is about or how to navigate it?
Wonder why you did not trust that feeling or simple knowing? Unsure what to do next or feeling afraid?
Have you been curious about intuition and what that means for you? Do you want to be connected to a constant inner guide – your intuition – your birthright?
And are you curious about the Wild Woman, the uncontrollable wise hag in the forest who lives as she wishes and can teach you deep and abiding lessons for your life?
All women are welcome to join us on this weekend workshop as we embark on a very special journey of story, myth, wonder, creativity, sharing, process, nature and community
Ocean Grove, VIC
Investment $260 (full) $195 (concession)
A $250 deposit will secure your place, payable by clicking on the link above. For any questions, call 0407 650 026 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation policy for this workshop: Refundable – less 15% admin/bank fees if cancelled 30 days before the workshop or 50% refundable less admin/banking fees 14 days before the workshop begins. No refund 14 days before the workshop begins, during or after the workshop.
We emerge with an embodied experience of inner knowing, realizing that we are all provided with insight and intuition but all too often we judge it or dismiss it. By reclaiming our intuition and meeting the Wild Woman within we can fully into our own womanly feminine power and a far more fulfilled and purposeful life.
Over the weekend we journey into ourselves and connect with others, while immersing and exploring the creation of safe space, storytelling, narrative, process, creativity play, doll making, art therapy, dance and shadow work.
Using a variety of modalities such as narrative, mat work, art expression one can enter a space on a deeper, personal level to express emotions while discovering their authenticity
You will have the opportunity to:
- Explore aspects of yourself including life death and rebirth.
- Explore, discover reclaim your intuition
- Utilise your creativity
- Explore, through story and narrative, aspects of your psyche.
- Allow and have clarity around your own innate wisdom and what that means for you. Allowing space for transformation and healing.
- Explore the wild woman within and on a deeper level where the goddess awaits.
- Be supported and witnessed within a group, which can allow a deeper connection of who you are in the moment and to release what no longer is serving of you.
- Expand your ability to connect with yourself and others in different ways
- Explore aspects of the sacred feminine in connection
- Deepen awareness of your priorities and values and how to stand firmly in them in the world with compassion and personal power
- Connect with nature in exciting and profound ways
- Touch upon the wild nature in us all
- Move forward with understanding and awareness to make positive changes in your life
- Trust and safe space
- Connection, deep listening and inner awareness
- Individual and group work
- Process work
- Art & creativity
- Shadow work
- Embodiment and movement
- Sharing and circle time
- Connection to self, others and nature
- Bring back and acknowledgement of power
This weekend is also a wonderful intro to the 7-day Heroine’s Journey and the Doll of Intuition you make is also a powerful item to connect with deeper after the workshop and bring to the Heroine’s Journey a few weeks later for those embarking on that mythological journey.