Flow into a better, freer and easier life by moving through patterns that are holding you back or creating stress or confusion.
This is your invitation to heal and transform your life in the safety of a supportive healing community, connecting with the energies of nature and guided by your own innate healer, the group’s wisdom and the synchronicity of Spirit.
Sat 15 Feb 2016 9.30am to 5.30pm
Ascot Vale, VIC (details sent on booking)
Investment: $89 full,
Cancellation policy for this workshop: Refundable – less 15% admin/bank fees if cancelled 30 days before the workshop or 50% refundable less admin/banking fees 14 days before the workshop begins. No refund 14 days before the workshop begins, during or after the workshop.
During this workshop, you will have the opportunity to:
- Heal and transform issues that are affecting you in your life including both physical and emotional aspects
- Discover deeper personal expression and authenticity
- Expand your ability to connect with yourself and others in different ways
- Be supported and held within circle in deep unflinching ways that nourish mind, body, emotions and soul
- Increase self-empowerment by understanding boundaries of where you end and others begin, while stepping into the wonder of one-ness
- Deepen awareness of your priorities and values and how to stand firmly in them in the world with compassion and personal power
- Move forward with understanding and awareness to make positive changes in your life
- Connection, deep listening and inner awareness
- Individual and group work
- Process work
- Embodiment and movement
- Connection to self, others and nature
Join us on this exciting experiential journey into powerful, supportive and nurturing processes to unblock, dive deep, open your heart, expand awareness, heal body, mind and emotions and use tools to transform.
Phoenix Arrien is passionate about supporting people’s journeys towards healing and transformation. She has over 20 years experience, providing sacred transformation and healing spaces for people to transform, heal and self-discover. She has trained with the Foundation for Shamanic Studies and the Coyote Institute as well as with Australian indigenous healers and Native American & South American healers Her experience includes Maori and Cherokee bodywork, dance/movement, Adventure-based Counselling, Process Work, Voice Dialogue, Healing Ecology, Deep Ecology, writing and meditation. She believes that safe space, sacred process, loving community and non-judgemental presence allows healing and transformation to emerge and deep profound change to occur.
“I just love the way Phoenix and Mike create safe space for people to share so honestly about our pasts, whether we’ve been hurt or done the hurting (and it’s always both), and to let our emotions run free and to really see each others humanness. It’s a sacred thing to behold. So sad how much pain there is…and so freeing to know it’s not just me.. thank you to Phoenix and Mike and to the whole beautiful group.” – Theo Kitchener
“The work that Phoenix and Mike do is beyond your wildest dreams. A safe place to face that which scares you most and embrace that which empowers you and allows you to reconnect with your best self; one that you may have even forgotten. I feel so blessed that your paths have intertwined and will keep these magical souls in my heart and in my life” – Anthea Merson